Treading lightly: 15 ways to reduce your carbon footprint
When it comes to the environment, we North Americans walk the planet with a pretty heavy step. We have a lifestyle that is the envy of the world, but the energy we’re consuming in the process is yielding unsustainable levels of carbon emissions. If we want to preserve our world for future generations, it would seem we need to make some changes.
But where do we begin? This solution-oriented presentation will provide answers, including:
- What’s a ‘carbon footprint’ and why does it matter?
- What’s average person’s carbon footprint?
- What can we do to reduce our footprint, without breaking the bank?
You’ll learn about specifics:
- What actions make the biggest difference?
- What actions make the least difference?
- What actions provide the best returns on investment?
You’ll leave with lots of new information, plus a checklist of things you can do to make a meaningful reduction in your carbon footprint, starting right away.
Interested in learning what you can do to reduce your carbon footprint, save money and help the planet? Contact Carl for more information or to book a presentation for your organization.